From being launched as a startup to emerging as an industry-leading packers and movers services provider, Shift Freight grabs headlines on Outlook India, an esteemed media magazine that holds worldwide readership. It’s a moment to applaud this masterstroke as it marks our unparalleled feat in the competitive logistics industry with accreditation by such prominent press & newsletters.

With an active presence across the top 10 metro cities & states of India including Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, & more, we’ve acquired a massive client base in such a short span of time. The year-long journey of Shift Freight began with a handful of packers & movers service partners that continued to increase exponentially in numbers even during the coronavirus-induced lockdown imposed in March 2020.

Key inputs from Outlook India’s report

As per the report by Outlook India, the co-founder of Avinash Raghav is foreseeing the rise of Shift Freight with an expected overall turnover of Rs 50 crore by the fiscal year 2022. With a continual hike in orders & deliveries, Shift Freight emerged as the fast-growing logistic service provider with PAN-India assurance. Here are some keynotes of the report published by Outlook India:

  • Shift Freight packers & movers complete more than 1,000 relocations every month. The number of orders & revenues is surging with an average rate of 75-85% with the availability of 560+ transporters on duty.  
  • Between June 2020 to December 2020, the number of orders for packers & movers services and revenues increased from 50 to 1,000 per month and Rs 1Lakh to Rs 1 crore respectively.
  • Shift Freight’s average amount of sales per customer is calculated as Rs10k while the total ticket price varies between Rs 1,000 to Rs 2.5 lakh.
  • The experts at Shift Freight resolved a lot of operational challenges & issues while fulfilling the demand for packers and movers during the lockdown period.

Some noteworthy statements to mark new milestones

  • The co-founder of Shift Freight quoted as stating that the company will soon begin its operations in 65-70 more cities by March 2022. The next goal is to conduct over 4,000 to 45,000 relocations in a month. The company is planning to adjoin a fleet of 1,500-2,000 trucks to the network to achieve the target of generating projected profits of Rs 50 crore by covering 50,000 orders in March.
  • Our packers & movers are expecting to complete over 60% of relocations within a city and the remaining 40% from one city to another.
  • Shift Freight is looking forward to commencing its business operations in the US (Washington DC) in September 2020 with a registered headquarter in Delaware.
  • The investors of our company shall raise around USD 30 million for funding in the last quarter of the next year that was USD 1 million in 2020.   
  • Last but not least, Shift Freight is announced as a USD 40 million company recently and is gearing up to make it USD 200-400 million by the end of March 2022. 

Along with such stupendous statistics on our growth and investments, the immense popularity of Shift Freight became a token of our success in the worldwide logistic sector. We are all set to embrace more accomplishments with our progressive strategies & extra-efficient service partners who are equally passionate to reshape the future of the packers and movers industry with us.